My client is well-established award-winning company and have a good reputation specialising in the Strata Industry for providing quality work. You will be working in a team of approx. 11 staff members assisting in jobs that run between $500 and $1,000,000. They are looking for an energetic and proactive project assistant to join their close-knit team for a 4-month contract comprising of a 2-week handover.
- Project set up and establishing of project documentation including job packs, HWI, contracts and updating Project spreadsheets
- Management of small works - booking in contractors, liaising with strata and customers, done in conjunction with project managers.
- Liaising with Project Managers & customers regarding project start dates
- Project start up letters and completion letters
- Emails as required for Project Managers
- Ordering and off-hiring equipment for project managers
- Entering in variations into their quoting and job management software
- General admin duties as required
- Previous experience in Project Coordination or Administration role within a project/building environment
- Be able to multitask
- Able to think on their feet and be proactive
- Good attention to detail with clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- This role will require someone who is able to be assertive and driven.
Benefits and Culture
- Up to $28ph + super
- Monday- Friday 8.30am-4.30pm
- 4-month contract
- Great dynamic team environment
- Parking provided
- Immediate Start!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.