This client is a nationally recognised and highly reputable Government organisation that provides quality housing and related services right across Australia. This is an opportunity to work with a passionate, ambitious and respectful team that have modern offices, tidy portfolios and incredibly well maintained properties. This client is active in Australian residential housing markets, acquiring and developing land, and constructing and purchasing houses.
An experienced Property Manager is needed to fulfil a 6 month contract. This is a Monday - Friday role 8:30am - 5:30pm that is pure portfolio management with no accounts and plenty of support with repairs and maintenance. This role will require you to be on the road looking at properties and meeting with tenants so you will be provided with a modern company car, company phone, laptop and iPad along with a generous hourly pay rate of $32 ph + Super.
Your main responsibility will to ensure the smooth running of housing services for the tenants & their families. Each of your days will be varied & busy and will include:
- Periodic inspections
- Preparing reports for Landlords
- Pre-vacate inspections
- Outgoing and ingoing inspections
- Welcome visits to ensure tenants have settled into new homes
- Reporting maintenance issues to maintenance team
- Mange work flow of all associated administration for the portfolio
- Approval of invoices for the portfolio
The ideal candidate:
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you will need to have a minimum 3 years experience in Property Management running your own residential portfolio along with the following:
- Strong knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act
- Current Certificate of Registration and clean driver's license
- Immediate availability and the flexibility to commit to the full 6 months of the booking
- Professional presentation and excellent customer service skills
Apply in strict confidence to:
Elyse Balcombe 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.