My client is Australia's leading property buyer's agency group, they provide a diverse range of services which include; Buyer's Agents and Buyer's Advocacy, Property Management, Auction Bidding & Sales Advisory. Known for their prestigious Residential and Commercial properties, this dynamic Inner City based real estate group office is seeking an experienced Property Manager to join their team for a 6-week assignment. With extensive knowledge of the Eastern suburbs & the Inner City my client has a strong reputation for customer service.
Seeking a Property Manager to join the team on a Monday - Friday basis and assist with the management of a residential portfolio. This role calls for an immediate start and will last for 6 weeks with the potential to extend. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage a shared portfolio up to 180 properties
- Lease renewals and rent reviews
- Mange repairs and maintenance requests
- Lease sign-ups and preparation of leases
- Routine inspections
- Arrears management
- Ingoing/outgoings and routine inspections
- Mid week leasing inspections
The successful candidate must:
- Certificate of Registration is a MUST
- 3 years Property Management experience running your own portfolio
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Strong attention to detail
- Driver's license and reliable car
- Ability to work independently without supervision
Benefits & Culture:
- $40 per hour + super + mileage
- Modern office with good systems & the latest technology
- Inner City based office
- Residential portfolio
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.