This boutique agency is based in the heart of the Lower North Shore in stunning modern offices. With hands on supportive directors who have built a fabulous team around them you can be guaranteed there is plenty of support and that everyone works extremely well as a team. Dealing with high end properties this agency is hugely successful in both Sales & Property management, offering a high level of service to each and every client, and are now seeking a Temporary Property Manager to join their successful team for a 4-week booking.
This position within this small boutique agency will see you assist with an immaculately maintained portfolio of 150 residential properties. With the guidance of a highly experienced department head this role will see you assisting with the day to day running of the portfolio:
- No accounts
- Ingoing/Outgoing inspections
- Routine inspections
- Repairs & maintenance
- Liaising with Landlords & Tenants
Our client is looking for an experienced candidate who has previously dealt with high end clientele, is immaculately presented and has a refined level of communication to commence end of August.
- Experience managing a residential portfolio
- A current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Licence
- A clean drives Licence & reliable car
- Experience with REST, Filesmart, Inspect Manager
- Immaculate presentation & clear communication skills
- Monday - Friday only
- Up to $40ph + Super + Mileage
- Great supportive and fun team
- No Accounts & No leasing involved
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.