Our client delivers a full range of services that span across residential sales and property management, covering Sydney's Easters Suburbs. Over 90 years since their inception they stand apart as one of Australia's most trusted real estate brand. With sleek branding and a high-end residential portfolio, they are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join the team for a 5-week assignment.
This Monday - Friday role requires a temporary Property Manager to back up the property management department with a variety of tasks to ensure the smooth running of the business portfolio of 150 managements. Your responsibilities will include:
- In/outgoing and periodic inspections
- Managing repairs & maintenance requests
- Chasing rental arrears
- Rental reviews
- Lease preparation and lease sign ups
- Advertising vacant properties and updating inspection times online
- MUST be available until Mid-October
- Must have 3 years Property Management Experience running your own portfolio
- Have a current Certificate of Registration
- Must have used REST and Filesmart
- Have a clean driver's license and reliable car
- Be immaculate presentation and confident communication
- Full availability ASAP until mid-October
Benefits & Culture:
- Up to $45 per hour + super + mileage
- Modern office with good systems & the latest technology
- Street parking
- REST system in place
- Tidy residential portfolio
- No Accounts, No Leasing
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.