- Management of a portfolio 120 residential managements
- Leasing, process applications & preparation of leases
- Lease renewals & rent reviews
- Manage all repairs/ maintenance
- In/outgoing & routine inspections
- Tribunal attendance & arrears management where necessary
- $35-$45 ph + Mileage + Super
- Ongoing assignment with the potential to go permanent
- Fabulous Office Environment
- Ongoing training & support
- Must have at least 3 years property management experience
- Certificate of Registration, knowledge of the Act & property market
- Familiar with REST & FileSmart
- Driver's license
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn on 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.