My Client is located in a prominent, high exposure and centrally located hub on Sydney's North Shore. They are seeking an experienced Property Manager to join their team for an ongoing booking. They pride themselves on achieving outstanding results for their clients including many record prices and high returns on their valuable assets. They have developed property management procedures that place them at the forefront of leading industry practice.
Working in a Property Management team of 4 you will be responsible for backing up the department in a variety of tasks to ensure the smooth running of the business portfolio.
Each of your days will include:
- Manage a North Shore portfolio up to approx. 130 properties
- Advertising vacant properties and updating inspection times online
- Lease renewals and rent reviews
- Manage repairs and maintenance requests
- Lease sign-ups and preparation of leases
- Arrears management
- Ingoing/outgoings and routine inspections
The successful candidate must:
- Certificate of Registration is a MUST
- 3 years Property management experience essential
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Strong attention to detail
- A clean driver's license and reliable car
- Knowledge of Property Me is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Sydney's North Shore
Benefits & Culture:
- Up to $45 per hour + super + mileage
- Ample street parking and close to public transport
- Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5:00pm
- North Shore based office and North Shore based portfolio
- Leasing and support staff provided
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.