Based in modern sleek office in a central Inner-City location our client is without a doubt the market leader in their area. They are currently looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their team on a temporary basis for the next 3 weeks. You will be working closely with their most experienced Property Managers in a great supportive environment.
- Manage a portfolio up to approx. 150 properties
- Lease renewals and rent reviews
- Manage repairs and maintenance requests
- Lease sign-ups and preparation of leases
- Arrears management
- Ingoing/outgoings and routine inspections
The successful candidate must:
- Certificate of Registration is a MUST
- 2 years Property management experience essential
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Strong attention to detail
- A clean driver's license and reliable car
- Knowledge of REST highly desirable
Benefits & Culture:
- Up to $40 per hour + super + mileage
- Start immediately
- Flexible days & hours on offer
- Inner City based office and Inner West based portfolio
- Leasing, new business and accounts support provided
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.