My client provides one of the most unique and finest Real Estate services across Sydney, positioned in the Inner-City Suburbs of Sydney they are looking for a Property Manager for a 1-week assignment in February. What started as a small boutique this agency has grown drastically over the coming years and continues to win numerous awards for outstanding staff and service. This is reflective in their innovative approach to all facets of Real Estate and the ambition to build strong relationships with all their clients
Seeking a Property Manager to join the team on a Monday - Friday basis and assist with the management of a residential portfolio. This role calls for a start mid-February and will last for 1 weeks with the potential to extend. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage a shared portfolio up to 90 properties
- Mange repairs and maintenance requests
- Lease sign-ups and preparation of leases
- Arrears management
The successful candidate must:
- Certificate of Registration is a MUST
- 3 years Property Management experience running your own portfolio
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Strong attention to detail
- Driver's license and reliable car
- Ability to work independently without supervision
Benefits & Culture:
- $35per hour + super + mileage
- Modern office with good systems & the latest technology
- Inner City based office
- Potential scope for more assignments with the company
- Residential portfolio with no routines.
- Office Bound Only
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.