My client is the sleekest and most sophisticated residential development group in Sydney. Set in stunning CBD offices with a team of highly successful and well-regarded staff across all departments. Working on some of the most unique and iconic residential developments across Sydney they are seeking a Property Manager for a 3-week assignment commencing mid-February.
Seeking a Property Manager to join the team on a Monday - Friday basis and assist with the management of a residential portfolio. This role calls for an immediate start and will last for 3 weeks with the potential to extend. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage a shared portfolio up to 120 properties
- Lease renewals and rent reviews
- Mange repairs and maintenance requests
- Lease sign-ups and preparation of leases
- Routine inspections
- Arrears management
- Ingoing/outgoings and routine inspections
- Mid week leasing inspections
The successful candidate must:
- Certificate of Registration is a MUST
- 3 years Property Management experience running your own portfolio
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Strong attention to detail
- Driver's license and reliable car
- Ability to work independently without supervision
Benefits & Culture:
- $40 per hour + super + mileage + expenses (tolls)
- Modern office with good systems & the latest technology!
- CBD based office
- Residential portfolio around CBD and Inner West
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.