A progressive and innovative boutique agency that has a specialized focus on the Inner West property market. This group prides themselves on their impeccable reputation and strong community involvement. Operating from state of the art sleek offices and are always a step ahead of the game when it comes to technology and marketing. They are seeking a Temporary Property manager for a 120 portfolio for the next 8 weeks to start immediately.
An exciting role for a residential temporary Property Manager with experience running your own portfolio.
This is a Monday - Friday role and you will get fantastic exposure to all facets of this exceptional Property Management team. This role calls for exceptional attention to detail and strong customer service and communication skills to ensure the portfolios are well managed.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Arrears control
- Handling all tenant and landlord communication
- Preparation for tribunal as required
- In/outgoing inspections
- Lease approval as required
- Manage repairs & maintenance issues
- Routine inspections
- Experience managing a residential portfolio
- A current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Licence
- A clean drives Licence & reliable car
- Experience with REST, Filesmart, Inspect Manager
- Immaculate presentation & clear communication skills
- Monday - Friday only
- Up to $45ph + Super + Mileage + Tolls
- Great supportive and fun team with regular team building events
- Growth focused role with incredible long-term career opportunities
Apply in strict confidence to:
Shelley Richardson 0405 728 697
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.