- Assist in the management of approx. 150 properties
- Lease renewals and rent reviews
- Manage repairs and maintenance requests
- Lease sign-ups and preparation of leases
- Arrears management
- Ingoing/outgoings and routine inspections
- Certificate of Registration is a MUST
- 2 years Property management experience essential
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Strong attention to detail
- A clean driver’s license and reliable car
- Knowledge of REST highly desirable
- Up to $35 per hour + Super + Mileage
- Commencing early June!
- Working 4 days a week, Wednesday off!
- Inner City based office and Inner West based portfolio
- Scope for ongoing temp with amongst their other office locations
Click 'apply" to submit your CV now!
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.