- Complete control of rent roll of just over 160
- Liaise between tenants and landlords
- Handle escalated issues
- Manage repairs and maintenance requests
- Lease renewals and rent reviews
- Ingoing/outgoings and routine inspections
- 2 years Property Management experience essential
- Strong knowledge of the Act
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Immaculate in presentation
- A current RE Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Licence
- Experience using Property Tree & Inspection Manager
Benefits & Culture:
- Up to $40 per hour + super + mileage
- Parking space can be provided
- Modern office with good systems & cloud-based technology!
- 3-month assignment commencing immediately
- Residential portfolio with Leasing Assistance
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.