Known for their prestigious Residential and Commercial properties, this dynamic CBD based real estate group office is seeking an experienced Property Officer to join their team for a 4-week assignment. With extensive knowledge of the Eastern suburbs & the CBD my client has a strong reputation for customer service and marketing success.
Seeking a Property Officer to join the team on a Monday - Friday basis and assist the two Senior Property Managers in the day to day duties and smooth running of the portfolio. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist with ingoing, outgoing and routine inspections
- Liaise with tenants & follow up rental enquiries
- Assist with repair and maintenance requests
- Process rental applications and select new tenants
- Prepare lease agreements and bond documents
- Conduct tenant reference checks
- Ad hoc administrative duties for two Property Managers
The successful candidate must:
- Certificate of Registration is a MUST
- 3 years Property Management experience running your own portfolio
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Strong attention to detail
- Driver's license and reliable car
- Ability to work independently without supervision
Benefits & Culture:
- $28 per hour + super + mileage
- Modern office with good systems & the latest technology
- CBD based office
- Residential portfolio of 220
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.