This Monday – Friday role requires a temporary Property Officer to back up the property management department across their three portfolios. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and handle all leasing enquiries
- Provide support to the property management team
- Tenant inductions and lease sign ups
- Ingoings and routine inspections
- Follow up repairs and maintenance
- Assisting with rental arrears
- Mandarin speaking favourable but not essential
- A current Certificate of Registration or Licence is essential
- Outgoing, efficient with a can-do attitude
- Must have previous experience as a Property Officer or similar capacity
- You have strong verbal & written communication skills & attention to detail
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills
- Immediate availability for the next 4 weeks
- Full time role commencing immediately & paid weekly!
- Opportunity to turn permanent for the right person!
- Paying up to $30ph + Super + Mileage
- iPad & iPhone provided; latest systems & technology implemented!
- Dynamic & energetic work environment!
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates.