- Greeting clients
- Answering & directing calls
- Providing administration support to all staff
- General email correspondence
- Maintenance & general upkeep of the reception & meeting rooms
- Ad Hoc administration duties as required
- Previous administration experience within the property industry is preferred but not essential
- Excellent time management & attention to detail
- Faultless presentation with an open & friendly personality
- Ability to work hard & unsupervised
- Proficient MS Office skills (this will be tested)
- Certificate of Registration is desirable
Benefits & culture:
- Monday - Friday
- $25 per hour + super
- Commencing ASAP
- No car required, close to bus and train line
- Busy front of house role that will see the days fly by
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.