Based in this vital client-facing role, you will be responsible for manning a very demanding reception desk, while delivering 6-star customer service at all times. You will be able to work with tremendous efficiency and juggle multiple tasks at any one time. Working Monday - Friday, this role will have you engaged in the following responsibilities:
- Welcoming and greeting visitors
- Answering and directing incoming calls and taking messages
- Collect and distribute mail and deliveries
- Assist in corporate event organisation
- Monitoring cleanliness of office and meeting rooms
- Ad hoc administrative support as required
- Reception experience ideally in real estate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A certificate of registration is desirable
- Immaculate presentation and a confident phone manner
- Outstanding customer service and time management skills
- $25 ph + Super
- Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
- No car required, close to major public transport links
- Modern office with the stunning Sydney views
- Scope for ongoing temp work within the company
- 6-week assignment
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.