Our client is an Inner West based franchise group with strong market dominance, excellent branding and world class systems in place. Experiencing constant growth and success this is an agency that is constantly requiring temp cover and has opportunities that may lead permanent for the right candidate.
This contract is perfect for a candidate that has some experience with the Real Estate industry, excellent presentation and exceptional customer service skills. You will be based on their busy reception desk while also assisting with administrative tasks. Some of the daily tasks will include:
- Being the first point of contact for clients visiting the office
- Answering phones in an efficient & friendly manner
- Collecting & distributing ingoing & outgoing mail
- Keeping the front office, kitchen & meeting rooms tidy at all times
- Ordering stationary & kitchen supplies
- Providing the sales & property management teams with admin support
- Previous reception experience for a minimum 12 months
- Immaculate presentation
- Clear written & verbal communication skills
- Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Licence
Benefits & culture:
- Monday - Friday
- $25 per hour + super
- Commencing ASAP
- No car required, close to bus and train line
- Busy front of house role that will see the days fly by
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.