Temp Talent has an opportunity to work within a prestigious Real Estate Agency on Sydney's Northern Beaches for a 2-week booking. With flawless systems and a great team environment you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service. Our client is seeking a Temporary receptionist to seamlessly slip into the team & assist with the daily administrative duties. If you're a Northern Beaches local, have reception experience and are looking to make some extra money doing temp work close to home then this is the opportunity for you!
This Monday- Friday role will see you man the front desk and assist to the Property Management and Sales Teams. You must be tech savvy, enjoy meeting and greeting clients and confident with general administrative tasks.
- Take messages, answer calls, meet and greet clients
- Mail merges, data entry, type leases, daily mail
- General admin and support to Property Management and Sales Team as required
- Certificate of Registration highly preferable
- 6-12 months reception/administration experience required
- Tech savvy and confident with computers
- Immaculately presented
- Driven & positive attitude
- High levels of organisational skills
- Wanting to be a part of a supportive team
Benefits and Culture:
- Monday - Friday, no weekends required
- 8:30am - 5:30pm with an hour for lunch
- $25 per hour + super
- No car required
- Busy role mixing reception with admin tasks
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella on 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.