My client offers quality residential apartments within prime positions throughout Sydney's Eastern suburbs and Lower North Shore. Having been around for nearly 50 years they have established themselves as being one of Australia's premier property development companies. Looking for a part time receptionist to start beginning of October this role would be fantastic for someone who needs flexibility around a busy home life schedule.
- Answering and distributing all incoming calls
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Managing couriers, as well as incoming and outgoing mail
- Providing administrative support to the office
- Assisting with direct marketing campaigns including newsletters and mail outs
- Filing, photocopying, faxing and binding documents
- A variety of other ad-hoc duties as required
- Real Estate experience is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Proficient skills with using online technologies
- Outstanding customer service and time management skills
Benefits & Culture:
- $25 ph + Super
- No weekends
- No car, close to public transport
- Great, fun & diverse team
- 6-month contract, 5 hours per day
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.