Temp Talent has an opportunity to work within a prestigious automotive company in the Lower North Shore. With flawless showrooms & providing exceptional customer service, our client is seeking a Temporary receptionist to seamlessly slip into the team & assist with the daily administrative duties within the dealership.
This assignment calls availability from 2nd October - 12th October, Monday - Friday between 9.00am - 5:00pm. If you have immediate availability then Temp Talent would love to meet with you to discuss this upcoming assignment. Our hourly pay rates are competitive in the market and we work exclusively with an array of award winning companies from small boutiques to global corporates.
This role will see you:
- Answering phones & scheduling appointments
- Greeting customers & preparing refreshments
- Liaising with the Sales team & service department
- Promptly following up enquiries
- Ensuring the showroom is kept clean & tidy
- Administration roles such as data entry & filing
- Prior experience in a similar role (preferably automotive)
- Has outstanding customer service skills
- Confident phone manner
- Ability to manage a busy phone switchboard
Benefits & culture:
- Monday - Friday
- $25 per hour + super
- Commencing 2nd October until 12th October
- No car required, close to bus and train line
- Busy front of house role that will see the days fly by
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.