An innovative and forward-thinking real estate and finance group that are known for being one step ahead of the competition. Set in a stunning corporate head office with the latest technology, exceptional branding and world class systems and processes this group offers a rewarding and fast paced work environment where no two days are ever alike. The require ongoing receptionists across all offices Monday- Saturday with days off throughout the week.
This is the perfect role for someone looking for something different to your traditional and mundane reception role. Based in offices all across Sydney this role will see you work in a fast-paced corporate office environment Monday- Saturday 8.30am-5.30pm with flexible hours!
- Meeting and greeting all incoming visitors
- Answer and directing all inbound calls
- Managing mail and arranging couriers
- Booking meetings rooms and preparing refreshments
- Data entry of files, order office supplies and other ad hoc duties
- Reception experience in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Professional, polished appearance and corporate dress
- Flexibility to work across different offices in Sydney
- Experience answering and directing calls via a busy switchboard
- Experience in real estate, finance or corporate offices highly desirable
Benefits and Culture:
- Close to major transport links so no car required
- Up to $25ph + Superannuation
- A busy and fast paced role in a vibrant office
- Flexibility to work weekends for extra $$
- Social environment with strong team focus
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.