My client is a dynamic and extremely successful law firm and are looking for a vibrant and friendly receptionist to be the face of their office for 5 weeks. My client provides mortgage law, debt recovery and securitisation across Australian jurisdictions and act a mortgage lenders, receivers and managers. As mortgage and property law specialists they provide a personalised service and a genuine understanding of what your needs are.
Reporting to the Office Manager you will be responsible for covering all reception tasks throughout the day.
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Organising and booking meetings
- Organising couriers
- Incoming Mail and outgoing mail
- Liaising with clients, lawyers and other staff by telephone and email
- Providing administration support to the team
Experience & skills required:
- A strong sense of urgency
- Ability to drive outcomes and manage multiple priorities
- Solid administration experience in a similar industry
- Exceptional communication skills
- Supportive team player
- Proactive and hardworking attitude
Benefits & Culture
- Up to $26ph + Super
- Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
- No car required, close to major public transport links
- Modern office with the latest technology
- Scope for ongoing temp work within the group
Apply in strict confidence to:
Shelley Richardson 0405 728 697
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.