An innovative and forward-thinking real estate agency specialising in Property Sales, Leasing Services, Project Marketing and Development Management. Located in Sydney's Western suburbs they are after a Monday- Saturday receptionist to assist with front office duties and assist the team. Set in a stunning corporate head office this group offers a rewarding and fast paced work environment where no two days are ever alike.
This is the perfect role for someone looking for something different to your traditional and mundane reception role.
- Meeting and greeting all incoming visitors
- Answer and directing all inbound calls
- Managing mail and arranging couriers
- Booking meetings rooms and preparing refreshments
- Data entry of files, order office supplies and other ad hoc duties
- Reception experience in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Professional, polished appearance and corporate attire
- Monday to Saturday availability (day in lieu)
- Experience answering and directing calls via a busy switchboard
- Experience in real estate, finance or corporate offices highly desirable
Benefits and Culture:
- Close to major transport links so no car required
- Up to $25ph + Superannuation
- A busy and fast paced role in a vibrant office
- Potential temp to perm opportunity
- Social environment with strong team focus
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0405 728 697
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.