My client is one of the largest real estate organisations in the world and one of the most recognised brands out there! This rapidly expanding franchise group is looking for a temporary receptionist to join their team for a 2-week assignment. Based in the North West of Sydney you will primarily be sitting on reception during the week whilst assisting the Property Management & Sales team in their administrative duties.
Working in an office team of 6 you will be responsible for backing up the departments in a variety of tasks to assist in the smooth running of the business.
- Open the office & handle busy front desk
- Take messages, answer calls, meet and greet clients
- In going inspections, routine inspections, preparing leases
- Sales admin support
- Easy parking around the office
Skills and Experience:
- 6 months reception/administration experience
- Teach savvy and confident with computers
- Immaculately presented
- Driven & positive attitude
- High levels of organisational skills
- Wanting to be a part of a supportive team
Benefits & Culture:
- Up to $25 per hour + super
- Ample street parking and close to public transport
- Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5:00pm
- Immediate start!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.