My client is a Pain Management clinic who specialise in non-invasive and drug free therapy techniques. This busy practice requires an experienced Medical Receptionist that they can count on to cover staff pre booked or sick leave. Based in the Hills area of Sydney you will ideally live locally and be able to jump in to assist the clinic with reception and administrative duties at short notice.
- Answer phone calls and pass on messages
- Meet and greet clients
- Schedule in appointments using the Best Practice software
- Process Medicare Rebates and EFTPOS transactions
- Assist in ad hoc administration duties
You will have recent working experience as a Medical Receptionist and must hold the below skills and attributes;
- Experience with Best Practice Software, Medicare rebates and EFTPOS handling
- Tech savvy and confident with computers
- Well presented
- High levels of organisational skills
- Flexibility with a positive attitude!
- Mon 24th & Tues 25th June, Mon 15th & Tues 16th July
- 8:30AM - 5:30PM I 1 hour break (flexibility may be required)
- Up to $26 per hour + Super
- Close to public transport
- Potential for more work!
- Supportive team culture
Apply in strict confidence to:
Shelley Richardson 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.