My client is a hugely successful brand with strong market dominance, excellent branding and world class systems and training in place. Experiencing constant growth and success in their core area, this agency is after a Temporary Receptionist to start on an ongoing basis. Apply now to join this fun and driven team set in the middle of the Hills' retail hub.
- Answering and distributing all incoming calls
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Managing couriers, as well as incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintaining inventory levels (stationery, groceries etc.)
- Providing administrative support to the office
- Assisting with direct marketing campaigns including newsletters and mail outs
- Filing, photocopying, faxing and binding documents
- Plus, a variety of other ad-hoc duties as required
Skills and Experience:
- 6 months reception/administration experience
- Teach savvy and confident with computers
- Immaculately presented
- Driven & positive attitude
- High levels of organisational skills
- Wanting to be a part of a supportive team
Culture & benefits:
- Paying up to $26ph + Super
- Monday - Friday only- NO weekends
- Opportunity to temp within other offices within the company
- On-site parking available
- Commencing ASAP - Get in touch today!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Shelley Richardson 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.