My client is a Northern Beaches based Real Estate franchise that covers project marketing sales, property management and finance. This established group is at the fore front of the property market and are known to be leaders when it comes to technology, training and branding. This highly customer centric group are always growing and evolving so your career has the potential to continue to do the same!
A Monday – Friday role based on a busy reception desk you will be the first point of contact for all inbound calls and visitors coming into the office. This role will see you responsible for:
- Answering the phone & directing calls to the relevant department
- Collecting & distributing mail, arranging couriers
- Ordering stationary & kitchen supplies
- Maintaining the office key register
- Set up meeting rooms & prepare refreshments
- $26ph + Super paid weekly!
- No car required but there is easy parking close by & public transport links
- Modern office environment with friendly & welcoming team
- Great opportunity to step into the Real Estate industry
- Previous experience in a reception/admin for at least 12 months
- Bright & friendly personality!
- Clear & precise communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Certificate of Registration not mandatory but preferred
Jacquelyn Parrella on 0405 728 697
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website: https://www.temptalent.com.au/
Connect on LinkedIn: https://au.linkedin.com/company/temp-talent
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/temptalent/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/temptalent/
Read our latest Google Reviews: https://bit.ly/2RGEH78