An innovative and forward-thinking real estate group that are known for being one step ahead of the competition. Set in a stunning corporate office with the latest technology, exceptional branding and world class systems and processes this group offers a rewarding and fast paced work environment where no two days are ever alike.
If you have the desire to get into Sales long term then this role will provide you the learning platform to obtain the right training and experience to ensure a successful long-term career. It will be a varied role and some of the tasks will include:
- Putting together appraisal packs & presentation kits
- Coordinating signboards for the two directors
- Organising marketing & online advertising materials
- Handling exchanges & liaising with solicitors
- Order contracts, prepare sales advices & manage through exchange
- Database management, prepare prosecting material
- Client care, arrange gifts & manage follow up process post purchase
- Certificate of Registration highly preferable
- 6-12 months experience required
- Tech savvy and confident with computers
- Immaculately presented
- Driven & positive attitude
- High levels of organisational skills
Benefits and Culture:
- Monday - Friday, no weekends required
- 8:30am - 5:30pm with an hour for lunch
- $27 per hour + super
- Work as a part of a highly successful team
- Plenty of parking provided
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella on 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.