My client is a leading Australasian group with a well-recognised brand, strong growth and a respected name in the market place. Working on high end projects, this role is extremely customer service focused. Our client is looking for an energetic, bubbly person to step in and assist the sales agents in the display suite.
Main duties of this role will include:
- Meeting & greeting customers who enter the display suite
- Taking customer details & ensuring applications are filled out
- Providing the customers with water/coffee, brochures, floors plans etc
- Evenly distributing customers to the sales agents
- Ensuring the display suite is kept immaculately clean & tidy
To be considered for this role it is essential you:
- Have impeccable presentation
- Must have a Certificate of Registration
- Have a passion for Real Estate
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have approximately 12 months experience in a similar role
- $25 ph + Super
- No weekends
- No car, close to public transport
- Great, fun & diverse team
- 4 week assignment
Our temp assignments generally call for immediate availability and will require availability over the weekend. If you have flexibility with your availability then Temp Talent would love to meet with you to discuss these upcoming assignments. Our hourly pay rates are competitive in the market and we work exclusively with an array of award winning companies from small boutiques to global corporates.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella on 0480 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.