My client prides themselves on being driven to achieve success, they're also a company of genuine, committed individuals who work together as one team to help achieve your real estate dreams. Maintaining honesty, integrity and professionalism they are one of the largest real estate agency franchise groups in Australasia and are highly regarded amongst their clients and customers for their professionalism and results.
- Complete control of rent roll of just over 180
- Liaise between tenants and landlords
- Handle escalated issues
- Attend and prepare for tribunal
- All the day to day running's of the portfolio
- Confidence in your Property Management skills
- Great knowledge of the Act
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Immaculate in presentation
- A current certificate of registration or real estate licence
- Knowledge of REST & Inspection Manager
Benefits & Culture:
- Up to $50 per hour + super + mileage
- Modern office with good systems & the latest technology
- Inner City based office
- Residential portfolio with 2 Leasing Consultants to assist
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.