This is a great opportunity for a mature individual who is looking for a fabulous Temporary Strata Manager role with a well-known and well-respected Strata Group. My client's multiple branches stretch from the Sutherland Shire to the Upper North Shore and having over 55 years in the industry they pride themselves on their long standing and extensive client base and their spread-out knowledge of commercial, residential, industrial and retirement strata management.
Looking after a small portfolio of buildings which are scattered around the North Shore you will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of the portfolio as well as much of the administration for the smooth management of the portfolio.
- Day to day management duties
- Chairing meetings with minute taking
- Client liaison
- Preparing Annual Budgets
- Reporting maintenance & requesting quotes
The successful Candidate will:
- Have at least 3-5 years' experience in a similar role
- Possess relevant qualifications with license and car
- Have exceptional communication & presentation skills
- Be able to work with high end city clientele
- Must have availability from 25th March until end of April
Benefits & Culture
- Up to $50ph + Super
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- Modern office with the latest technology
- Scope for ongoing temp work within the group
- Exclusive role with Temp Talent
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.