My client is a leading-edge full-service property agency, who pride themselves on their reputation and knowledge of what property consumers want for tomorrows investments! They are a young yet experienced organisation who have aligned themselves with some of the country's top hotel and resort divisions to ensure they are seen as true leaders in the Real Estate property market!
An experienced Property Management Trust Accountant is required for a 5-week assignment. You will be responsible for managing the trust accounts for up to 300 residential properties.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Daily bank reconciliation/entering of rent for all states databases.
- Enter/process of all invoices
- Issue copy of statements to clients when required.
- One off payment to owners
- Run mid-month and end of month
- Change of account numbers when required.
- Tenant refunds, entering bonds, set up rental increases
- Prepare documentation for audits when required.
- Tracking and receipting of unknown payments
- Compliance management and prepare for audits
- Must have previous residential trust accounting experience
- Experience using REST software & Microsoft programs
- Must be tech savvy and have excellent attention to detail
- Will be a self-starter that can work autonomously
- A current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate License
- Immediate availability for up to 5 weeks
- Must be available to be in the office minimum 2 days a week
You will be working in a fun and positive environment with an incredibly professional team.
- Up to $40 per hour + super
- Remote working option available
- Part time 25 hour work week!
- Social and professional work environment
- Immediate start, 5-week assignment!
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.