- Managing incoming & existing renal enquiries
- Showing properties, conducting private inspections
- Assisting Senior Property Managers as required
- Ingoings /Outgoings
- Processing applications
- Conducting reference checks
- Ad Hoc duties as required
- MUST have a minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role
- Current Certificate of Registration
- Clean driver’s license & own vehicle
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Fantastic communication skills, both written & spoken
- Up to $35 per hour + super + mileage
- Monday - Saturday with a day off during the week
- 8.30am - 5.00pm | 1 hour lunch
- Modern office with good systems & the latest technology
- Cloud based property system in place
- Commencing ASAP for the right person
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.