Working alongside the Property Management team you will be assisting with the day-to-day management of our client’s residential portfolio of approx. 280 properties.
The role will involve:
- Typing of lease documents and assisting with screen applications
- Advertising vacant properties online with inspection times
- Prepare packs for leasing inspections
- Private inspections
- Conducting in/outgoing and routine inspections and drawing up the reports
- Coordinating all repairs
- Other additional administrative tasks for the portfolio as required
To be shortlisted for this role you will be needing to have had experience in real estate and specifically in supporting a property management team. You will also have:
- Intermediate MS Office skills + knowledge of Real Estate software’s
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional presentation and a professional phone manner
- Team player that is willing to assist with a variety of administrative tasks
- Current & clean driving licence with a reliable car
- A current certificate of registration is essential
Benefits and culture:
- Up to $32ph + Super + Mileage - paid WEEKLY
- Temp to perm opportunity!
- Monday – Saturday with a day off in lieu
- Close knit team with a supportive Senior Manager
- Market dominating agency on the North Shore
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.