Seeking a Property Officer to join the team and assist with the management of a residential portfolio. This role calls for an immediate start.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in managing a shared portfolio up to 120 properties
- Private inspections
- Lease renewals and rent reviews
- Mange repairs and maintenance requests
- Routine inspections
- Ingoing/outgoings and routine inspections
The successful candidate must:
- Certificate of Registration is a MUST
- Experience using Inspection Manager
- 6 – 12 months experience as a Leasing / Property Officer
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Strong attention to detail
- Driver’s license and reliable car
- Ability to work independently without supervision
Benefits & Culture:
- $32 per hour + super + mileage + expenses (tolls)
- Modern office with good systems & the latest technology!
- Parramatta based office
- Residential portfolio
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.