We are an established boutique temp agency based in Sydney’s CBD, we are a close-knit team that enjoy casual Friday's, monthly team dinners, weekly training sessions and work with a base of loyal and exclusive clients. We work out of a modern co-working space with the latest technology, administration support and marketing tools. The role is fast paced, rewarding, and challenging so if you’re looking to expand and grow your recruitment career this is the office and opportunity for you!
We have a warm temp’s desk that is on the lookout a new consultant to take over and start managing the existing client base and further grow the clientele. This is a busy desk that focuses on business support roles right across the Sydney metro region.
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Completing registration process of new candidates including pre-screening, interviewing, reference checking, visa compliance & skills testing
- Account management of current temporary bookings & filling future bookings
- Manage all client & candidate correspondence
- Business Development to source new roles & clientele.
- Attending client meeting, networking events, training functions and site visits
- Management and process of weekly payroll and invoicing
- Writing job descriptions & posting adverts to various job platforms
- Account management of current client base
- Work alongside our Marketing Manager to build content across our platforms
To best fulfill these tasks, we would love someone with recruitment experience either temporary or permanent but would be open someone from a strong sales or business development background that is willing to learn, has a passion for helping people and loves candidate interaction.
For this to be a successful role candidate need to be highly organised, have the ability to plan ahead and be able to adapt to sudden changes or problems that may arise.
Benefits & Work Culture:
We work in a close-knit collaborative team environment, this role has the scope to grow and progress and where no two days are the same.
- Be trained & mentored by the best!
- Complete control over your earning capacity with a competitive commission structure
- Assistance to manage the desk from a Recruitment Coordinator.
- Fun co-working space, no corporate attire needed!
- and day off on your birthday
- Monday- Friday role with flexibility around remote working
- Early finish on Fridays!
Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.