This role will be required Monday- Friday 9am-5pm in their Sydney CBD office, each of your days will be varied with some of your initial responsibilities including.
- Administrative duties including organising documents and preparing materials, setting up meetings, interstate travel arrangements & complete dairy management for two Senior Executives.
- Arranging meetings, conferences rooms, booking facilities and liaising with Senior Management
- Preparing reports, correspondence and liaising with board members
- Basic bookkeeping tasks, purchase orders, invoice follow up, ordering office supplies and monitoring stock levels
- High efficiently in minute taking and follow ups
- Coordinate with IT company to ensure all tech is running smoothly in office and off-site
- Monitoring email traffic, email management and prioritising their workday
- A hard working, determined & can-do attitude
- Personal or Executive Assistant experience- Real estate highly desirable
- Exceptional organisational & time management skills
- Diplomacy and discretion in Business, Commerce or Marketing or similar
- In-depth understanding of MS Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Up to $35ph + superannuation
- Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
- Temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate
- No car required, close to major transport links!
- Well-established Sydney CBD based Property Development Group.
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.