A confident decision maker with a proactive mindset to join this team of 5, this role is pivotal to the success of this agent and their squad!
Your Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Total support and organisation of lead Agent
- Facilitate workflow for all property campaigns
- Photoshoot, stylist, minor renovation, and open home coordination
- Acting point of contact for vendors, buyers, solicitors etc
- Social media, agent marketing and e-campaign management
- Event management including community and sponsorship initiatives
- Reporting and Database Management
- Coordinate any technology and IT requirements
- Business and personal administration and errands
- Proven experience in a similar role in a fast-paced environment
- High level of verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to maintain relationships, be adaptable and sustain confidentiality
- Calm under pressure, exceptional planning & killer attention to detail
- Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Licence is essential
- Will need to have own vehicle and clean driver’s licence
- Convenient location on the Upper North Shore with ample parking
- Align yourself with an award-winning agent & successful high performing office
- Exposure to high end clientele and property
- Busy role with plenty of variety!
- Temp to perm opportunity for the right person!
- Immediate start paying up to $35ph + Super + Mileage
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.