Working within their Property Management team you will be responsible to coordinate, organise and assess each rental property and manage all routine inspections across their North Shore based portfolio. You will also be responsible to conduct reporting and attending to maintenance, there will also be ad-hoc duties across the department.
- A current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate License
- Strong time management and high attention to detail
- Availability on a part time basis for the next 6 weeks
- Clean driver’s license and car
- Experience using Inspection Manager and Property tree is highly desirable
- Part-time work offering flexibility on schedule
- Paying up to $32ph + Super + Mileage – paid weekly!
- This role is exclusive to Temp Talent
- Potential for ongoing and continuous part-time roles
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.