Seeking a Property Officer to join the team and assist in the day to day duties and smooth running of the portfolio. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist with ingoing, outgoing and routine inspections
- Liaise with tenants & follow up rental enquiries
- Assist with repair and maintenance requests
- Process rental applications and select new tenants
- Conduct tenant reference checks
- Attend mid-week and weekend open homes
- Ad hoc administrative duties for the Property Managers
- Certificate of Registration is a MUST
- Experience using programs such as REST & Inspection Manager
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Strong attention to detail
- Driver’s license and reliable car
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- $28 per hour + Super + Mileage
- Modern office with good systems & the latest technology
- Potential to be extended
- Mondays - Saturday with a day off during the week
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.