- Management of 185 properties
- Liaising with landlords & tenants
- Arrears management
- Conduct rental reviews and lease renewals
- Manage repairs and maintenance requests
- MUST have a minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role
- Have a current Certificate of Registration or RE license
- Strong ability for problem solving
- Knowledge of Property Tree highly desirable
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Clear & concise communication both written & verbally
- Paying up to $35ph + Super
- Tech Savvy office with cloud-based software
- Monday- Friday
- No accounts & assistance from a Leasing Consultant
- Scope for ongoing temp work within the company
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.