This role is exclusively with Temp Talent, based in Sydney CBD and with a global developer. They are looking for multiple Settlement Managers to assist in the department on an ongoing basis.
As a Settlements Manager you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth and efficient settlement of real estate transactions. You will be responsible for coordinating and overseeing all aspects of the settlement process, working closely with internal teams, external stakeholders, and legal professionals. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in real estate settlements, exceptional organisational skills, and a commitment to delivering excellence in every transaction.
- Constructing, packing and completing settlement packs for handovers, including appliance documents, plugs, fobs, remotes, keys handover documents and extras as required
- Handing over settlement packs to purchasers, agents and representatives within accordance to procedures
- One on one meetings with purchasers, answering all questions including moving processes, showing car space and storage facilities, service connections etc.
- Logging defects on hubsport CRM as required
- Working with building management with enquiries, move ins and requests
- MUST have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Immaculately presented and confident liaising with stakeholders
- Have a current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate License
- Holder of a white card preferable
- Mandarin speaking will be highly regarded
- Strong ability for problem solving, be tech savvy and have excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of Hubspot highly desirable
- Clear & concise communication both written & verbally
- Paying up to $50ph including Super.
- Monday - Friday role
- Long term assignment with scope to extend for further projects
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jennifer Procter 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.