We are recruiting for a Temp Social Media Administrator to assist their Partnerships team with creating capturing content! Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Develop campaign ads and content plans to align with client job briefs
- Execution and delivery of social media campaigns
- Create digital proposals for their Social Media Strategists team
- Advertising performance monitoring and reporting to Directors
- Input & collaborate on other marketing literature as needed
- Assist with facilitation growth, engagement, and brand advocacy
- Solid knowledge of Instagram and other social media platforms
- Demonstrated experience in social media and content management
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and adhere to deadlines
- Multi-tasker with a keen eye for detail and ability to deliver creative and fresh content
- Image and video editing skills including Photoshop, InDesign or Canva
- Working 3 days per week, flexibility around days
- 5-star multi award winning agency
- Close knit dynamic office team of 15
- Paying $28ph + Superannuation, paid weekly!
- Close to major public transport links!
Click 'apply" to submit your CV now!
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.