Are you a highly detailed person with exceptional organisational skills who can run one step ahead of a Senior Recruitment Consultant at any time of the day?
Established in 2011 as a specialist boutique agency focusing purely on temporary recruitment across the business support functions of the corporate world and in particular, the real estate & property sectors, this role will see you working one on one with our Senior Temps Consultant. We are a close knit, fun & social bunch who are looking for someone like us to fit in with our team; we work hard and play hard and enjoy our successes across both business's both big and small.
Working side by side our fast paced Senior Consultant each of your days will be varied, challenging and fast paced and you will have room to progress within the business as it continues to evolve.
Some of your initial responsibilities will include:
- Preparing Candidate documentation
- Database management input files, vacancies & ongoing maintenance
- Create and send marketing mailers
- Upload job vacancies to relevant portals
- Candidate screening
- Booking interviews
- Reference checking
- Compliance management
- Sending all assignment confirmations
- Client and Candidate liaison
We are looking for a Candidate who has at least 2 years solid Personal Assistant experience in an office environment preferably in the recruitment / HR industry or real estate / property industries. Essentials include:
- A hard working, determined & can-do attitude
- Excellent ability to listen & understand people
- High level of attention to detail with strong organisational skills
- An excellent level of written & verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft suite skills
- previous CRM experience preferred
- $65,000 base salary + company phone
- Monday - Friday
- No car required, close to major transport links
- An abundance of internal & external training
- Progression on offer into a Recruitment Consultant role
- Flowers on your work anniversary & get your birthday off
- Casual Friday's
- Monthly team dinners & quarterly incentive rewards
If you would love Recruitment as a long term career and want to join a team where you will enjoy going go to work each day, and where you have the opportunity to continually progress your career then we want to talk to you.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website
Like us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Like us on Instagram: