You will be working for agency based in the Eastern suburbs that pride themselves on being driven to achieve success, but also a company that is genuine, committed individuals who work together as one team to help you achieve their client's real estate dreams. Maintaining honesty, integrity and professionalism, they provide a level of service that is unmatched within the highly-competitive real estate marketplace.
- Managing a portfolio
- Liaising with tenants/landlords
- Organising repairs & maintenance
- Rental arrears
- Handle property enquiries via phone & email
- Ad-hoc property management administration duties
- 3+ years property management experience managing your own portfolio
- Current certificate of registration
- A clean drivers licence & reliable car
- Knowledge of REST & Filesmart
- Exceptional organizational & time management skills
- A strong team player & happy to offer support when needed
- Proficient knowledge & understanding of the Residential Tenancies Act 2010
- $30-35ph + Super + Mileage
- 2-4 week contract
- Monday - Friday l No Weekends
- No accounts
Apply in strict confidence to:
Elyse 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.