We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic, organised and career focused individual to manage all of the administration functions of our busy recruitment office. Temp Talent was established in 2011 as a specialist boutique agency that focuses purely on temporary recruitment across the business support functions of the corporate world and in particular, the real estate & property sectors.
A newly created role due to ongoing growth, this role will see you support a busy Recruitment Consultant and the two Directors to help service our candidates and clients, you will have a pure administration and customer service focus and there is scope to further progress within the business long term. Your responsibilities will include:
- Database management input files, vacancies & ongoing maintenance
- Manage all social media & mass email communication
- Upload job vacancies to job boards
- Compliance management
- Sending all assignment confirmations
- Assist to fill vacancies
The ideal candidate will be coming with 12 months administration experience in an office environment preferably in the recruitment or HR industry or even real estate or property.
- A hard working, determined & can-do attitude
- Excellent ability to listen & understand people
- A proven ability to follow up & follow through
- Sound attention to detail
- An excellent level of written & verbal communication skills
- Up to $55,000 base salary + company phone
- Monday - Friday
- Progression on offer into a Recruitment Consultant role
- Flowers on your work anniversary & get your birthday off
- Casual Friday's
- Monthly team dinners
If you are serious about a long term career in Recruitment then please in the first instance send your CV AND a covering letter on why you believe you are the person we are seeking to fill this role.