Our client is a modern and bespoke real estate group that covers projects, finance and property management that spans across the Inner West, North Shore, Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. With a focus on doing things differently, ensuring they are working with the latest technology and delivery outstanding results this group has some of the country's best agents and most prestigious properties up for sale.
This role will see you step in to cover a leave period and take over the management of a residential portfolio for 1 month on behalf of an experienced Property Manager. You will be required to manage a residential portfolio of 100+ properties along with;
- Managing all tenant & Landlord communication
- Oversee lease approvals & help with leasing if required
- Manage repairs & maintenance
- Routine inspections & arrears management
This agency offers a collaborative and supportive work place that is incredibly social, vibrant and forward thinking, the team are more like family then colleagues and there is a huge degree of support from management.
- 5+ years property management experience managing your own portfolio
- Current certificate of registration or real estate licence
- A clean drivers licence & reliable car
- Knowledge of REST, Filesmart & Inspect real estate highly desirable
- $27-$30 ph + Super + Mileage
- Company IPhone & IPad provided
- Accounts and administration support provided
- Monday - Friday
Apply in strict confidence to:
ElyseBalcombe on 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.