- Assist/deal with enquiries
- Assist with property management administration
- Assist with leasing and lease signs
- Attend team meetings and training sessions
- General email correspondence
- Ad Hoc administration duties as required
- $30.00-$35.00 ph + Super
- Ongoing support & training
- Fabulous Office Environment
- Great opportunity to step into the Real Estate Industry
- Ideally 12+ months experience in Property Management
- Current Certificate of Registration & own car
- Customer Service Orientated with Open & friendly personality
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management & attention to detail
- Faultless presentation with an ability to work hard & unsupervised
- Problem solving skills
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn l 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.