One of the fastest growing real estate companies in Australia, that has an integrated real estate services business, operates five business units providing residential property sales, property management, mortgage broking, auction services & career training.
- First point of contact both at the front of office & on the switchboard
- Ensure meetings/meeting rooms are prepared
- Ensure all keys are accounted for and key register is up to date
- Ensure the mail is delivered/dispatched efficiently and effectively
- Co-ordinate and monitor trades people attending to office repairs
- General adhoc administration duties
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail & problem solving skills
- Proficient skills with using online technologies
- Outstanding customer service & time management skills
- Real Estate experience & Certificate of Registration is desirable
- 12 months experience in a reception/administration/customer service role
Being the front office manager you will be the key link between management & other offices, you will work with all members of our team to ensure the day to day operation of the office runs smoothly.
- $25 ph + Super
- Potential to go permanent
- Monday to Friday l No weekends
- Close to public transport
- Tech savvy office
- Great people & culture
Apply in strict confidence to:
Elyse 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.